Odoo (the new OpenERP) is a solution for small and medium businesses that wish to have an own ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning) while preserving the flexibility needed to run an SMB.
OpenERP stands apart from many other commercial solutions as it is modular and it has been designed to adapt and satisfy the most disparate business requirements.
Some of the advantages of OpenERP relative to other solutions are:
High level of customization
Very low setup and maintenance costs
100% open source
Localized in over 20 languages
Applications available for desktop, web and mobile
Can be hosted on private enterprise servers or be setup as a SaaS (Software as a Service)
Over 800 teams all over the world contribute to the development of OpenERP in over 20 languages. The software covers all of the main business applications and is composed of over 500 modules. OpenERP’s modular architecture allows a progressive installation, but without sacrificing the advantages of well integrated software.
- Sales and orders
- Supply chain management
- Financial accounting
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- POS (Point of Sale)
- Human resources
- Project management
MicroEra offers many OpenERP services, starting with a first demo, all the way to final system maintenance. We are able to offer a complete setup and customization project or just any of the specific services required.
- Analyze your requirements and decide which modules to install and how to configure them
- Help you decide if the software must be adapted or customized or if some of your business processes can be changed as to minimize tailoring of the installation
- Guarantee that your users are prepared for any change in the way they work
- Produce a feasible and practical project plan